1918-1935

Optical Department 1918 – Minneapolis Optical1918-1935-moss-opitcal1918-1935-moss-optical-state-history

In 1918, our founder, Dr. George Oliver Moss (on the right), graduated from Bradley College with dual degrees in Optometry and watch making. He started practicing his craft as an employee of the State Jewelers which was located next to the State Theater on Hennepin Ave.

Notice the “Optical Department” sign over the door in the back of the shop.

back   next